Read about membership advantages and register.
Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj, Slovakia ASAP
Projects we will work on together:
- Building Energy Management System
- Energy IoT Platform
- Energy Distribution
- Industrial Automation, Residential
Your daily job and responsibilities:
- Work across the entire software development lifecycle by determining and designing system specifications, requirements, standards, and hands-on programming
- Estimate efforts needed for feature development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Development of Django and Python code across IoT backend functionality (Python-based, Django)
- Review prepared merge request by other team members
- Helps team with problem-solving and debugging.
Relevant skills, knowledge and experience:
- Ability to translate customer needs into technical requirements, decompose them into issue reports, develop validation and verification plans and deliver results including estimation of work needed
- Proven experience architecting, designing, debugging, and coding large scale software solutions. Intimate familiarity with the challenges of scaling and proven experience solving those problems
- Proven experience designing and building systems working in a microservices architecture, extensive experience in designing and implementing APIs.
- Proven contributor across the software stack, expert level in Python, Django,
- PostgreSQL, Celery, experience working with SCM (git)
- Ability to dive into new codebases, generate data-driven decisions for refactoring opportunities and contribute code
- Knowledge of Software Engineering processes and best practices
- Knowledge of IoT platform architecture
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with Linux system (Ubuntu/Debian)
- Knowledge of HTTP, Websocket, MQTT protocols and data formats like JSON, XML
NICE TO HAVE:
- Open-source contributions or other personal projects
- Experience in the energy industry, industrial/IoT protocols, distributed control systems, or cybersecurity
- Passion about great technologies, especially open source and stays at the bleeding edge of software development best practices, methodologies, processes, algorithms, and techniques.